Frequently Asked Questions
For any questions you might have that are not answered below, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Where is Lourdes Stadium?
Lourdes Stadium is located at: Boyle O'Reilly Terrace, Drogheda, Louth, Ireland A92 DA31.
Do you offer Memberships?
Not at present.
How I make contact with Lourdes Stadium?
What are the Lourdes Stadium Opening Hours?
For our opening hours please see 'Opening Hours' section. Casual user hours and group booking hours can also be found in that section.
Note: Casual user hours are updated weekly on our social media sites.
Do you accept card payment?
Card payment is possible if pre-booking a slot via the website.
If paying at the facility, cash only is accepted at present.
Casual User Price?
This price is per person and for the duration of a 55 min slot.
Who can use the track?
It is open to anyone:
- Athletics/Sports club members
- Beginner- Elite Athletes
- Casual runners
- Workers on their lunch break
- Groups of friends
- Members of local community
- People looking to do physical activity in a safe environment
(Of but a few to mention)
What facilities do you offer?
State of the art outdoor 8-lane running track (polymeric surface) with floodlights, two long jump pits, shot putt and high jump areas. The grass area in the centre is suitable for javelin or hammer throw.
4 lane outdoor all-weather bowling green available for use with all relevant bowling equipment available onsite.
- Onsite Car Parking for facility users (inc disabled parking spaces).
- Male and Female changing rooms equipped with 2 toilets (1 of which is accessible), shower facilities and lockers.